>>Would you mind if I copied the page onto the The Aquarium Wiki
>>Encyclopaedia
as it is an excellent article?<<

I don't mind, but its Dianas article, so if you want permission I guess you
should ask her. I doubt she would object.

>>But a docked tail does limit
other people and dogs from seeing a new dog from a distance and evaluating
its behaviour.<<

There are some breeds that have a natural stubby tail, without it being
cropped. Various terriers. Their tail doesn't even wag, it quivers! The
trait was bred of course. So is that wrong too?

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com