[APD] fish that eat snails

Hello Folks:

I have 4 yo-yo loaches in my 90 gal tank and grew to about 3 inches long.  I wanted them to control the exploding snail population and they actually cleaned the tank out.  I only find snails in floating plants where the yo-yos dont' seem to hunt.  Unfortunately my tank would do better if I could have a small snail population that could move about the entire tank doing their job.  But those loaches are voracious.
In my 50 gal I have a school of  8 dwarf loaches that grew to 3/4 or 1 inch length and the snails have a better survival rate but are under control.

Diana