Re: [APD] black slime, green slime, brown slime

At 07:01 PM 11/10/2008 -0800, you wrote:
>Diana Berberich wrote:
>> Any ideas, references, anecdotal observations would be appreciated.  It
seems the more experienced and knowledgable I get, the more difficult the
problems I am encountering.   Whats up with that?

>What sort of fertilizing and CO2 regimen do you have? How much and what
>type of lighting?

Who cares? Dose with flourish excel and it'll be gone soon. If it won't
kill or even slow down the reproduction of my killifish and
shrimp it'll be fine for your big round cichlids.