Re: [APD] 3 Things

Gerry

I like Eheim classic canister filters. I am using the 2213 on 38 gallon
tanks and find it works great. They are around $75-80 each depending on the
sales at TPP or Big Al's. It comes with a media setup too. The spray bar
spreads out the flow so it isn't too strong. You can pack the filter with
whatever you want if you don't want to use the ceramic media, but they
provide a really large biological area.

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ