Re: [APD] new light source

About 6 months ago I mentioned about using LEDs as a possible light source. At the time the company I spoke to that was producing household LED systems wasn't interested. Now I've found this http://www.solarisled.com/ and I believe that there are conversion kits coming to change over the flourescent fixtures as well. LED's do cost more but seeing that their energy consumption and heat output is lower than current systems and gives the same or better light output, it might be something worth looking into.

Besides, I think a Beamer makes a lousy aquarium decoration.

Edinjapan
Fish....More than just sushi