Re: [APD] Rrequest for plants for museum display

Hello,

Two of the three plants (the najas and the potamogeton) are relatively rare
in home aquariums.

I don't know where you are located, but najas supposedly is quite common in
roadside ditches in the south.

You might want to check the Federal and state laws regarding the mailing of
invasive plants, particulary between states
and countries.

One way you might try to collect those plants without wading is by casting a
spinning lure into water in which they exist..  I catch many of them that
way.  <g>  I think that they will live long enough for the purposes of the
exhibit, and if they should die there are always more out there.

Good luck.

Bill