Re: [APD] Using Sulphate of Potash in my tank

Potassium fertilizer percentages are reported as K2O. This is just a
standard in the fertilizer industry. So, the fertilizer is composed of
K2SO4, but the percentage of potassium is reported as if all the K2SO4 were
converted to K2O. See table 3 in this link to see the K2O value for various
potassium fertilizers.
http://www.extension.umn.edu/distribution/cropsystems/DC6794.html

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ