Re: [APD] What Happened (55w bulbs)

The bulbs put out less light as they age.  Once you start getting to
where they burn out they are putting out significantly less light than
brand new ones.  I get a good bump everytime I change out my 4x55 CF
set-up each September and don't wait until the bulbs die on me.
Usually I get double the pearling on my plants.

A way around the "spike" would be to replace half the bulbs every 6
months so the light output is more normalized.

Chris
In soggy Charlotte.