Re: [APD] Please help white spot

I recently had an attach of ich in my heavily-planted 50g breeder. I turned
the heat up to 85F (the parasite cannot survive at that temp) over a few
days, and also added Ich Attack for 7 days. The white spots were gone after
5 or 6 days, so the parasite was once again free swimming if still alive.
Another day or two of Ich Attack, followed by another 1.5 weeks of 85F heat
and voila. The only problem I had with that was that it killed my poor
little amano shrimp, who apparently could not take the heat.

The Ich Attack did not harm the plants at all.