Re: [APD] Please help white spot

A UV filter works wonders also.  I've only the one tank (no hospital tank)
so when I've had an outbreak I put my UV filter on.  Every outbreak I've had
has been stopped with no fatalities.   Healthy fish can easily deal with ick
for a while, but the continuous cycle of ick gets them eventually.  The UV
breaks the cycle and the fish are fine, even my loaches which got covered
(poor little guys) handled it fine.  The filter is a great thing to have,
for disease and any green water outbreaks.  Lasts forever too if you don't
use it much.

Luck

Pete.