Re: [APD] Plants that turtles won't eat

Harry Martin wrote:
> Would a custom made glass divider work to keep the jaws away from the plants?

Well I could, however the idea is to have some live plants in the turtle
tank instead of the fake ones. I had never gave it any serious thought
because I always just assumed he (the turtle) would eat any and all live
plants. But after I saw him not eat cabbage and a few other things the
idea popped in my head that there might be some aquatic plants that just
give off the wrong smell or something and he might not eat it.

Thanks for the reply though. I'll keep looking.