Re: [APD] Plants that turtles won't eat

Bill,
         Yeah my turtle is about 4 years old and has eaten the custom
made floating basking station and even a glass thermometer. However I've
put chopped broccoli stumps and cabbage as well as a bunch of other
fruits and vegetables and he is certainly picky about which ones e eats.
With that said, he is about 12 inches long from end to end of plastron,
but when he was a lot smaller and I would put him in my community fish
tank while I broke down his tank for whatever reason and he would
practically eat everything he saw.

I was just hoping that someone might have known of a few aqua plants
that red-eared sliders did not fancy. Thanks for the reply though.