Re: [APD] Cooler, brighter, better?

It does not address your question, but perhaps some random data is
useful never the less.  (1) We have a fixture that comes with legs, but
ended up taking them off as it otherwise the leaking light was blinding
us at night.  (2) Our unit have two fans and they turn on when with one
of the two channels.  The fans are much louder than the water pump.
(3) find it a pain to have to lift the light fixture off the tank when
you need to get in there.  The next time I would consider either some
hinged design or a fixture that can expended from the ceiling.

/Allan