Re: [APD] Crypts for brackish

Yeah, ciliata is found in brackish water.  I'd guess it's not the only
such crypt, either, but I don't know of the others.

Here's a link that talks about some different plants that are found
in/tolerate brackish water.  I'd experiment with the really hardy/fast
growers.  Some of them seem nigh unkillable (Hygrophila polysperma
comes to mind):
http://www.wetwebmedia.com/BrackishSubWebIndex/bracplants.htm