Re: [APD] Help on copper sulphate solution

I don't know what form the Copper (II) Sulphate is in since it's not
something I'm familiar with, but I'll assume it's pentahydrate.  This
is the best case, anyway (if it weren't, the Cu concentration would be
even higher).  The Cu concentration of ppm in your example would be
approximately: 1.2% * (10000ppm / %) * (29 [atomic # of Cu] / 250
[molar mass of CuSO4·5H2O]) = almost 1400 ppm.  Sounds pretty high to
me, like a guarantee you'd kill everything.

Or did you mean you were adding a 1.2% solution to some volume of
water?  If so, you've got to let us know the volume.