[APD] Peat pots

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the response. Here in Colorado Springs the water is quite
alkaline, and with the frequent water changes I do I'm not really
worried the peat pots could do much to the pH. My pH test kit only
goes as high as 7.6, and it's never registered that low. The local
fish store people tell me the pH is probably higher than 8.

As for dead spots in the gravel, I guess I'm not too worried about
that either, since I've only got about a 1/2" of gravel, and the peat
pots are therefore mostly "above ground" as it were, with lots of
water circulating around them.

Wolf