Re: [APD] Mycorrhiza

I believe Gary wrote this email section below:
> Stuart Halliday asked "Anyone thought of adding Mycorrhizal fungi to
> their planted tanks?"
>
> Good question Stuart.  Here is a paper on that very subject:
> http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v268/n5617/abs/268232a0.html

You can that paragraph a paper? ;-))

So these old papers it references claims Mycorrhizais is not in aquatic
plant roots. Oh well.

Anyone got a PDF of these two papers?

Harley, J. L. The Biology of Mycorrhiza (Leonard Hill, London, 1969).

Bristow, J. M. in The Development and Function of Roots
(eds Torrey, J. G. & Clarkson, D. T.) (Academic, London, 1974).

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/