Re: [APD] Boring@

> Terry, you are boring! Either say somthing important or get off!

I hope you guys aren't putting the same water in your aquariums that you
appear to be drinking because, if you are, all your fish will soon be
attacking one another for no real reason.

I cannot believe that two snippy responses between Stuart and Terry is
leading to this sort of thing.  Both make valuable contributions to this
list, and the list would be poorer without them.

--
Liz