Re: [APD] Plants from LFS

I wish there was some way to get aquatic plants more cheaply. Quite often when I go to Thailand or HK I see decent looking aquatic plants in the Chennai market or on Fish Street. Prices are very cheap but those same merchants will quote me a price in an email that is 10 times the street price plus shipping. One price for the natives-another for the Farang (Thai for dumb white sucker)

Edinjapan
Fish....More than just sushi