[APD] Plants from LFS

I've been out of the hobby for awhile but thought I still had pretty
good instincts for what's aquatic and what's not. I can't believe I
was at Petsmart the other month and fell for some common Mondo Grass,
sold as Japonica something or other. They're selling "aquatic" plants
in these cute little plastic containers rooted in gel.