Re: [APD] Brian's 90g tank

Since this picture's been taken, I've replaced the heater with a Hydor
inline.  White thermometer's gone too, though it recurs now and again.
;)

Yeah, the slideshow was an afterthought based on tagging those images.
 I'll haveta give it more thought the next go 'round.  Gotta get to
work with my toothbrush (hair algae) and back on my dosing schedule!