Re: [APD] Image Hosting

Brian

I tried your link and it was broken. I searched Flicker and found your page.
Really nice tank. Did you just set it up in Dec. 2007? What fish and plants
do you have? It looks like you have some shellies in there.

Are your rocks touching the glass in the corners? It almost looks like they
are.

I tried to fix the link below in the copied information. I think the list
converts "@" to "at". At least if this link works, people can easily see the
album you created for your tank and click on it.

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70085517 at N00/      sets/72157603556405779/show/