Re: [APD] BGA treatment

I believe BRiaN Forsythe wrote this email section below:
> Woah, there -- I was suggesting a dip in a potassium permanganate
> solution of the affected plants.  I would never add it to a tank.

Does it a great many times personally to all my tanks.

It's great for removing odours. Never had any trouble.

Some scientists even claim it helps the fish breath better by
helping the red blood cells carry more oxygen.

BTW, a lot of countries have banned casual use of antibiotics to
the general public. America looks like going down that route too.
What will you guys do then? :-))

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/