Re: [APD] Hi! I'm new here!

>>You will find many opinions here and at other boards.  For example, you
>>most certainly do need to add CO2 to have a successful planted aquarium.

>I'd agree with that.

>But I'd also say if you added CO2 you'd have a much more successful planted
>aquarium both in terms if size of the plants and the varieties you can
>keep.

And I'd agree with that, too!

The high light, CO2 approach carries a higher cost and takes more effort,
but many say the results are worth it.

Others say that they get great results in low light, non-CO2 environments.
It just takes longer to see them.

And then there are the low light, CO2 environments, which have some of the
advantages of each approach but at a higher cost for the CO2.

Bill