[APD] worms?

Hi,
 Yesterday I was given 4 aquatic plants that were about to be tossed at my local Walmart.

I brought them home and placed them in my 10 gallon hospital tank with bright light leaving them in their pots until later when they can be properly planted in my 55 gallon tank.

This morning when I turned the lights on I found a few tiny round worms swimming with a "figure 8" motion through the water, and some tiny flatworms cruising along the glass.
I removed them with a siphon and flushed them immediately.
Are they anything I needed to worry about?
Thanks,
Dan ~ Va