Re: [APD] Anybody heard of this book?

Carol wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone would recommend the book offered on this  site?
>

> _Aquarium Plants and Aquatic  Plants - Greg Watson's Guide to Dosing

I have it. It is nice for the person dosing thru the Tom Barr Estimative
Index. Also, I
believe Greg donates 100% of any money received back into the hobby, which
further
helps plant tank hobbyists.

FYI, Greg used to sell micros and macros for dosing our planted tanks, but
has since
passed this business on to Alan Kaufman. The website is
www.AquariumFertilizer.com.
They offer quantities of chemical such as potassium nitrate, mono potassium
phosphate,
Plantex, PMDD chemicals, measuring glasses, etc for the planted tank keeper.

This allows us to buy these dosing chemicals in 1 lb. quantities, usually,
without
having to buy a 50 or 100 lb. bag that has enough for three lifetimes.

I have been a satisfied customer for several years.
Dave