Re: [APD] Fluoride. and BBA info

You can make anything sound deadly, look at dihydrogen Monoxide. And yes, I
do use this stuff for my fish (hehe)
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Just another forum trol, hence the 'let the debate roll'.
Don't feed the trolls!

For BBA if you are having just problems in spots, you can use a spot
treatment of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) at 3% strength (not the hair bleaching
stuff at 30%?).
I have a small pipette left over from a test kit and I use that to squirt
any BBA tuff I see.  Put the end right at the tuff and give it a squirt.   A
min later it will be bubbling away, some days later it goes white, red, then
dies off.  I put the H2O2 I'm going to use in a shot glass and don't' use
more than the glass, that way I don't put much in at any one time.

Pete.