[APD] Tank options

Long time lurking...after 4-5 years of good service, I've had the 3rd
apparent ballast failure in one of my 12-gallon Nano Cube tanks.
Although I love the basic tank design--the sleek bowfront cube,
filters & pumps in the back, and relatively bright lighting setup--I
am tired of some other things--like how the screws fall into the tank
when the lights are changed, and screw into plastic mounts that break
off, etc.

I've seen several other designs that look quite similar in my local
stores, but thought I'd check here first to see whether there is a
consensus here about the long-term ease of use of any of the others.

Diane in Los Angeles

http://www.well.com/user/debunix/fish/fishIndex.html