Re: [APD] 220V filter running on 110?

Thanks for the input, everyone. Most converters are designed to step
down 220 to 110. Stepping 110 up to 220 is expensive. The only 220
outlet I have in the house is probably the one behind the stove, and
it would be silly trying to tap into that for a $20 filter.

I plugged it in. The water comes out at a very slow trickle, and the
impeller rattles fairly loudly so I'm pronouncing it basically
useless. If I knew someone about to be stationed in Germany I'd give
it to them. Alas, I don't.

Wolf