[APD] Modifying soft, acid water

Hello all,

I've returned to the hobby after a few years, and am in the process of
setting up a plant tank. I plan on using CO2. In testing my well water, I've
discovered that it is acid (pH ~6.2) and soft (less than 1 degree GH or KH).
I'm figuring I want to increase my hardness to gain some buffering. What do
folks on this list use these days to increase hardness? Ideally, I'd like to
increase the hardness a bit without driving the pH past neutral.

Thanks for any help,

Joe