[APD] Painted backrounds

Hello All:

Thanks for the advice on painting the tank. I'm tempted to go with a
very dark green from the advice. I'm insulating the tank with styrofoam.
I figure I can make about 15% savings on heat lot by insulating the back
and an end. Its mostly so that the housemates shut up about the
electricity used by the tank, as I'm fairly vocal in our commune on
wasted electricity. We're having mass rolling blackouts (called "load
shedding:) here in South Africa because the idiots who run this country
decided to not invest in the electricity infrastructure, and then got
caught up short when electricity demand soared. Meanwhile we export
electricity to Zimbabwe!

Regards

Jacques