-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces+rtcrosby=frontiernet_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+rtcrosby=frontiernet_net at actwin.com] On
Behalf Of Richard_Clark at doh_state.fl.us
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 1:35 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] FAQ-substrates

Ahhhhhh!  Help.  The eyestrain and 'google tunnel' of the wrist is
unbearable.  I need help picking a substrate for my 100 gallon, CO2 dosed,
overly lighted aquarium.  I'm looking for information from those with
experience on using the various fluorite, eco-complete, tropica, ADA
aquasoil.....etc...

I did the sandbox sand thing 10 years ago and it's still in the tank.
It's time to upgrade!  Can someone direct me to an FAQ on the topic?

Rick

Havana, FL

richard_clark at doh_state.fl.us