Re: [APD] tank backgrounds

Vast majority of my tanks have a slate background.  On the inside I use a
special slate from India which I get at Lowe's which has this varied and
marbled swirl of stone and rustic colors from dirty orange to pearly blue.
I attach it myself after having the Lowe's store person cut it to the sized
I want.  The effect is always unique yet not over powering.  The many
different Mosses and algae love to use it and over time your back ground has
growth.

   Richard 'JIVA' Wickboldt