Re: [APD] Red Tiger Lotus Bulb

Step 1: Remove from tank and remove foliage.
Step 2: place in plastic bag.
Step 3: Place in insulated shipping box.
Step 4: send to me. :D

Seriously though, I would keep one going in the tank and sell the
others if you're not planning on using them soon.  Dry storage has its
limits.

Nick Ternes
Oostburg, WI
WAKO