Re: [APD] Tank backround colour?

Hello All:

I'm finally able to set up a small plant tank for myself again. The tank
will be visible from the front and one of the sides, so I'm going to
plant it with a focused open zone in that section. Decided to paint the
other sides, and then insulate them. What colour would the group
recommend? Black, Dark Brown, or Dark Green?

Thanks and Regards

Jacques

I use black in my plant tanks, and have also used a light blue that was
pleasing to me. You may want to paint your final couple of choices on
paper or posterboard and tape them up on the tank for a couple days
and see which one is the most pleasing to live with.
Dave