>completely and died.  The plant can either be grown planted or free
>stasus.
>
>The most common form is thalictroides but my store sold some unknown
>Tropica variety.

Of the three forms of this plant only the fine leaved one will stay
rooted. The others just rot at the crown then float.

I'm sure somebody will say "but they work for me" and perhaps
from time to time they do, but overall...

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net