Re: [APD] Black Algae

Algae tends to disappear once you add Siamese Algae Eaters
(Crosscheilus(sp?)) Siamensis.

Make sure you are getting the real thing, though this has come to be
much less of a concern nowaday now that the fish market runs on the
blood of globalization.  I kind of miss the old aggressive false
siamensis now that I think about it.

Poor guys.  I had a beautiful big flying fox for a while and tame
false SAE's until I let my Co2 reserve dwindle too low, and we all
know what happens when you do that.