Re: [APD] Green water

Grow green water and Daphnia in separate containers.

Feed green water with lots of light and a bit of Miracle Grow. That puts
too much urea and ammonia in the water for the Daphnia, so wait a day or
more after fertilizing before using the green water to feed the Daphnia.
That is, feed the Daphnia some (50%?) of the green water just before
replacing the water and adding the Miracle Grow.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley - 805 Valley West Cir., Bishop CA 93514
whuntley at verizon_net 760 872-3995. Cell 760 937-2276