Re: [APD] green water

In a message dated 12/8/2007 12:02:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com writes:

From:  William Maier <dreammaker2623 at yahoo_com>
Subject: [APD] Green  water
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

I have a 2&1/2 gallon tank  for daphnia and I use yeast to feed my daphnia. I
had bought them at an  auction with green water and I put them in the tank
with a light over the tank  24/7 but the green water was gone over night, and it
was so thick that you  could not see two inches through it
That's what I tried.  The daphnia cleared it so  fast

so now I  have to put yeast (that I mix in aquarium water) so that it stays
somewhat  cloudy. I do not want them to go hungry, nor my fish.

William:
Thanks for that tip. Do you aerate the water in the 2  1/2 G?  Do you use dry
yeast from packets mixed with the aquarium  water?  About how much and how
often do you need to feed?  Thanks  again.
Carol   < '  )))><