Re: [APD] green water

Carol

I have a 40 breeder with Neolamprologus leleupi fry full of green water. If
you want me to send you some of the water, I will. Email me with your
contact information. Just pay for the postage. I don't think a heat pack is
needed depending on method of shipment.

I could try to concentrate it via filtration to cut down on the weight of
the water. I don't have anything set up right now to filter though, except
laboratory filter papers. I need to experiment to see how I could rig this
up.

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ