[APD] GE "Daylight" CF screw-in bulbs?

does anyone have experience using any of the common screw-in-type CF
bulbs, the ones that are all the rage now, over a planted tank?  i've been
eyeing the GE "Daylight" line, which claims to have a 6500K color temp
(which is what i use in my straight CF bulbs now) and equivalent light
output of a 100W incandescent bulb.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3a6c8e

i don't see an output spectrum or anything like that on GE's website, so
i'd be glad to hear about anyone's specific experience (what type of
plants, growth characteristics, etc.).  i see a little discussion 2-5
years ago on the list about using screw-in cf bulbs.

my current strip CF fixture is dying.  i'm thinking about replacing it
with a couple of pendants like these:
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p3442/index.cfm?pkey=clgthngpen
with 2x "100W" screw-in CF bulbs.

thanks!