Re: [APD] Green Water

I zap it, do a 90% water change, dose and it doesn't come back.  I don't
play wait and see -- I reset the tank.  On the other hand I run only
moderate amounts of light and have lots of plants so the reset is easy.

The only time I have had green water was when a fairly large fish died while
I was out of town.  Came back to YUCK!

--
Liz