[APD] Green water advice

Thanks to everyone that responded  The constant water changes have
knocked in back a lot, there's still a bit of haziness.  I've knocked
back the lighting to 11 hours, and am starting up with PMDD again.

Since the green water set in so early I don't think enough light could
get to the plants to let them sop up the nutrients.

The water temp fluctuations from the changes killed off my wood shrimp
though.  Sensitive little creatures.   Things like that bum me out
about aquariums.  For the most part I think I am light years beyond
the average aquarists.

Adam