Re: [APD] Madagascar Lace Plant Flower

Moishe Wasserman wrote:
> I say this in a humorous fashion, but your post is worthless without
> PICS!!! :-) :-)

The pics would look just like the last set I posted on this list.

:-)

> What kind of special techniques do you use to get this plant to grow?

Nothing. Just regular water changes followed by liquid plant food.

> Last I read (Aquarium books circa 1980-1990) this plant is impossible
> to preserve on a long term basis.  Supposedly, even in nature it dies
> every few months.

This plant has been going strong for the last 10 years.
I bought it before my sons were born. They have never seen my plant tank
without it.

--
Harry Martin
Casper, WY