My brother in law is working for a lab that is researching the warm water
that comes out of the cooling towers of a PA power generating plant and is
discharged into a stream. I am pretty sure it is not a nuclear plant. It
will be a multi year project, so don't expect results too soon.

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ