Re: [APD] Natural gas heating vs coil heater

Harry Martin wrote:
> Try telling that to the US Navy.
> Today's carriers manufacture enough wattage to power a city.
>
> Nuclear batteries power satellites for years.
> I wouldn't mind owning and operating my own nuclear power plant.

It still costs more than other forms of generation. They use nuclear
power for ships and satellites because it's difficult to burn coal or
run a proper dam in space, and a hull full of coal isn't a strategic asset.

--
"Drilling wells is boring."

Jerry Baker