Re: [APD] Natural gas heating vs coil heater

>Fusion or cold fusion.  A technology we are far more closer to than you think.

Yeah it's only 10 years away from whenever you ask and has been since the 60s.

>And even without fusion, atomic energy is so damn efficient and
>inexpensive, one can only remain dumbfounded as to why they're paying
>gigantic hydro bills.

Cause nuclean plants are complex to build and run and given they're already
rearingf some down don't seem to have the economics down pat yet.

The hydroelectric plant at Niagara Falls tha Tesla built is stlll running
today and part of the power that runs the computer I'm typing on comes
from there.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net