Re: [APD] Cryptocoryne Balansae

 I have had mine for about 3 years in a 100g tank
Water is harden to 5KH, NO2/PO4 and traces added daily, high light

Leaves, brown-green up to 4ft, up to 1" wide, I have 30+ leaves.
Mother plant is a large twisted tuber 1/2 thick,  many daughter plants
Biggest problem is the shading of the other plants

Bill Lynn