Re: [APD] Silicates Leaching from Aquarium Glass?

Silicone is different than silicon.  Silicone goes in breasts.  Silicon
goes in sand and computer chips.

There are people on the internet that believe that the world is flat.
Or that the moon landings were faked.  Might as well start worrying
about those also.

There are glass bottles that are 100 years old that are still intact.
Normal glass is NOT water soluble in any sense in normal human lifetimes.

If you are going to worry about the failure of silicone then worry about
the tank seams.  If you want to worry about silicon leaching into the
water the head down to the beach and see how much sand is dissolving.