From: Harry Martin <harry at harrymartincartoons_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 10:24:49 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Cool home made light on French 200gal tank

S. Hieber wrote:
> Try removing the aluminum foil and spry painting the interior with white paint.
You should get substatially more refelcted light that way.

> sh

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll stick with the aluminum foil. It's not lining the hood walls in a
flat configuration, plus it's purposely crinkled to reflect light in all
directions. Also, less hazardous than paint to the environment and my lungs.